Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Serendipity and Cheese Importers

Hey guys!

     So if you haven't noticed, I am trying to revamp my blog and once again try to blog more often. I think I was always just getting wrapped up in having to only share personal experiences and revelations but then I figured, why don't I just share with you guys not just what I'm learning but also share with you guys the stuff that I love, the stuff that makes me happy, the crafts I make and the places I go. Who knows where things will go from there. So, with that said, I wanted to share with you some cool places in Longmont that I went last weekend and hope you get a chance to go.

    First, David (my husband) and I walked Main Street in Longmont and went to one of my favorite mercantile stores called Serendipity. Imagine someone traveled to the 20's, 30's, and 40's and took all of the best treasures they could find and filled a warehouse full of all these great treasures, and that is what Serendipity is. It's amazing! Especially if you love anything vintage! There were tea cups, tea pots, type writers, furniture, clothes, jewelry, dishes, appliances and so on! I was in heaven. Take a look:
Aren't all these tea sets just dreamy? I died at the fact that I couldn't buy it all!


It was amazing to imagine where all of these things came from. There were even buckets of old pictures of all kinds of people and families. I literally could have stayed in there all day and would have been content. If you have a chance to stop by, you've gotta check it out! 

    Then David and I walked down to a cool store/restaurant call the Cheese Importers. It's an awesome place where you can find tons of European foods, gifts, drinks, treats, treasures, and home decor. David and I decided to eat lunch there and boy was it good! I had the Greek salad and the Fresh Mozzarella Baguette sandwich with a Ginger Ale made with real ginger and David got an Apple Brie Panini with a pink lemonade french soda. All of it was delicious! Then we walked around the store part to look at all the nifty trinkets and stuff.


So, if you ever have the chance to go to Serendipity or Cheese Importers in Longmont then you totally should because they're both the best places in the world! Yep, in the world.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment