Saturday, March 1, 2014

I would be lying if I didn't say this was rockin'

Hello!

So, I have a few fun things to share! Just this past week I had the honor of being a guest blogger on a really cool blog called Bright Ideas. My sister in law, Emily, and her friend run it but it's a blog based on a book they are writing about living a life of creativity. Emily asked if I could share about my experience living as a creative while doing every day life so of course I said…YES!!! Please take a gander at my post as well as their blog! I would recommend following them if you are creative in any way. It's a great blog! Check it out: Bright Ideas

Also, David and I just launched our new fundraising campaign for our trip to Africa in April! We will be going to Kakamega, Kenya to serve at an orphanage there run by Waweza Movement. We decided we wanted to use our gifts to raise support so we gathered a handful of our awesome friends and filmed a 5 video series about songwriting and everything that goes with it; from how to write lyrics to how to get ready for the studio. Check out our promo video for Africa here as well as the promo video for the songwriting series(which is in a link within the video at the end). In the mean time, please enjoy some awesome photos of the video shoot:

The Crew

Michael Kennedy made a sweet sign for the video shoot



More of the crew

Our lovely hostess in the video shoot

Great friends


Oniero Media was a tremendous help! We could not have done this without them!

Thanks to Aaron Strumpel for letting us use his studio at Shovel Studios!!

Thanks guys for reading! Please share our video with your friends and please consider supporting us! We would greatly appreciate it! You can mail us a check or pay online at Skymission.org which goes into our Paypal account! Thanks a ton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment