Monday, June 8, 2015

My Mini Office

Hello all,
      
       If you follow my photography blog and/or my photography Facebook then you know I recently had a big change in my business. After much thought my husband and I decided it was time that I step out and chase my dream of becoming a more full time photographer so I quit my full time job so I can pursue my business. With that said, I figured I needed a space where I would want to work, feel inspired to work, and a space that reflects who I am so to the store I went! I picked out a new desk and some cute organizational stuff (and maybe some not so necessary but cute desk stuff) and got home to get it set up! Here is my new get up: 
(Secret: my new office space is set up right next to my bed. It was really important to me to put my desk by a big window and the biggest one is in our room. My office space isn't as perfect as it seems but I seriously love it so who cares?)


So that's it! Since then I have also bought a couple cute note pads to break down my day and to-do's along with a new planner to keep myself organized but other than that, everything is pretty much the same. I find that for me personally, a cute space makes me want to sit and work so because I've made the big decision to focus on photography for work, I wanted to set myself up for success and make a space for myself and get myself organized! Can't wait to get to work!
 photo AliciasSig_zps8be159cc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment