Saturday, May 23, 2015

Jamberry Nail Wrap/Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Review


 Hello ladies!
        I wanted to write this post because I recently bought two new products that I recently discovered and O.M.G I love them! First are the Jamberry Nail wraps. If you haven't heard of these yet you need to jump on over to their site and get you some because they are awesome! If you're on a budget like me I would say these nail wraps at slightly on the pricey side at $15 a sheet but if you like your nails done as much as I do I would say they are worth it! 
        


        Because this was my first time trying them I only did some accent nails but I LOVE how they turned out! They do take some time to put on because you have to cut them to the right size, heat them with a blow dryer, stick them on, and then heat them again so they adhere but it was worth it! I had them on for two weeks and could have even gone a couple days longer but then the edges started to peel and snag so I decided to just take them off.



       Second product I bought is the new Sally Hansen Miracle Gel. Even though I love Jamberry's more because they have cute designs, this.polish.is.amazing! I knew wearing Jamberry's as accents would mean I would have to either paint my other nails twice in the time I was going to wear the Jamberrys or find a gel/polish that would last as long and guess what? I found a gel. This polish is long lasting but not like shellack. You don't have to use any dryers or light to put this on ,which is   really nice, and comes off really easily with acetone nail polish remover! Plus, it lasted the full two weeks as well with hardly any chips! The ONLY downside to this polish is that this kit (which includes a color and the top coat) is $16 and then when you want a new color each of them are about $8 but again, if you like your nails painted as much as I do then it is worth it!


        So overall I would totally recommend both of these products to all of my friends because they both are long lasting and really cute!





 photo AliciasSig_zps8be159cc.png

2 comments:

  1. Alicia I love your space! Megan and I are so proud of you for stepping out and pursuing your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Joe! That really means a lot!

    ReplyDelete