Monday, July 20, 2015

Bright Ideas Collaboration


Hey guys!!

        I know it's been awhile since I've shared on my personal blog but let me tell you, I am SO busy working on my photography business now that I'm doing it full time so please forgive me! I'll probably only post here every once in awhile from now on. 

        Anyway, I wanted to share a few photos from a new art journal page I did inspired by my sister in law Emily's new song. You can check it out here on her Bright Ideas blog along with a video of her friend dancing to the song. Because there were a few people who were inspired by her music and created art while listening to it she is now doing a collaboration with whoever is interested. All you have to do is listen to the song and begin creating based on the inspiration you get from the song. How cool is that? Then you post it on Instagram and use #BIcollab . Check mine out below:





So listen to the song and see if you anything comes to you and if so make sure to join in!



 photo AliciasSig_zps8be159cc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment